Camp Clarita FAQs
Camp Clarita FAQ (PDF)
- Health History Form (PDF) For all online registrations, a health history form must be completed for each participant and received by the Camp Clarita office prior to the start of camp. An online version of the Health History Form is also available to complete and submit to the Camp Clarita office via email.
- Enrollment Agreement (PDF) Every participant must have a signed Camp Enrollment Agreement on file. Please be sure to read the agreement carefully and review with your child.
- Code of Conduct (PDF) Please review the Camp Clarita Program Participant Code of Conduct as referenced in the Enrollment Agreement. Please initial the space on the Enrollment Agreement to indicate your understanding of the Code of Conduct.
- Medication Consent Form (PDF) If your child will need to take medication while at camp, please complete the Medication Consent Form and bring it with you on your child’s first day of camp.
- Change Form (PDF) If you need to make changes to your child’s enrollment, you must complete a Change Form and submit it to the Camp Clarita office by the appropriate deadline. An online version of the Change Form is also available to complete and submit to the Camp Clarita office via email.
Campers enrolled in Wee Folks, Little Folks, Junior Adventures, Ranger Camp and Explorer Camp are required to wear a camp T-shirt daily. NO EXCEPTIONS. Voyager Campers do not wear camp T-shirts.
One T-shirt, regardless of the number of weeks enrolled, will be provided for each participant on their first day of camp.
T-shirt sizes are as follows: Youth Extra Small (size 2-4), Youth Small (size 6-8), Youth Medium (size 10-12), Youth Large (size 14-16), Adult Small, Adult Medium and Adult Large.
Additional T-shirts may be purchased for $8 each online and picked up at the camp location once the program begins. You must show a copy of your original receipt when picking up T-shirts purchased online. Camp T-shirts will also be available for purchase at the park location once camp begins with a check.
If your child arrives at camp without a Camp Clarita T-shirt, one will be provided to him/her for a fee of $8.00. Payment, payable by check, will be due upon picking up your child. We do not have loaner shirts available.
Informational meetings to discuss camp policies for the Ranger, Explorer and Voyager Camp programs will be held on the dates listed below. These meetings are for parents only and children should not attend.
- Wee Folks Camp, Little Folks Camp, and Junior Adventures Camp – Tuesday, May 30, 2017 at 6:00 p.m.
- Voyager Camp – Tuesday, May 30, 2017 at 6:00 p.m.
- Ranger and Explorer Camp (NOP, SCP, & VMP) – Thursday, June 1, 2017 at 6:00 p.m.
These meetings will be held at the Centre at the Santa Clarita Sports Complex, located at 20880 Centre Pointe Parkway, Santa Clarita, CA 91351