Online registration begins Tuesday, February 13, 2018, at 8:00 a.m. For all online registrations, a Health History Form and Enrollment Agreement (PDF) must be completed for each participant and received by the Camp Clarita office prior to the start of camp.
Walk-in Registration begins Tuesday, February 20, 2018 at The Centre at Santa Clarita Sports Complex located at 20880 Centre Pointe Parkway, Santa Clarita. The Registration Office is open from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. For walk-in registration, complete the 2018 2018 Camp Clarita Registration Form (PDF) at the time of enrollment, then submit the necessary forms in the 2018 Registration Packet (PDF) directly to the Camp Clarita office.
Option 1: Pay in full at the time of registration.
Option 2: Participate in the payment plan by paying a $30 non-refundable deposit for each week at the time of registration. The balance will be due two weeks prior to the start of the week. Payee is responsible for signing into their Rec1 account or following the secure link that will be emailed to make the payment by the due date. For step by step instructions on how to make the payment from your Rec1 account, please click on Payment Plan Instructions (PDF).
The balance must be received no later than two weeks prior to the start of the week. If the payment is not received by the due date, the deposit will be forfeited and the spot made available to others. The payment due dates are:
- Week 1: May 28, 2018
- Week 2: June 4, 2018
- Week 3: June 11, 2018
- Week 4: June 18, 2018
- Week 5: June 25, 2018
- Week 6: July 2, 2018
- Week 7: July 9, 2018
- Week 8: July 16, 2018
- Week 9: July 23, 2018
Option 3: Register weekly for any of the Camp Clarita programs. Registration is based upon availability and must be paid in full. Registration closes the Wednesday prior to the start of the week at 5:00 p.m. NO EXCEPTIONS as we must schedule staff, confirm field trips, etc. in advance.
- All requests for refunds must be submitted in writing to the Camp Clarita office by completing the Change Form. Forms can be obtained under “Camp Forms” on the Parents Corner Tab. Change Forms can be submitted to the Camp Clarita Office electronically, via fax, or email by the deadline. Change Forms must be submitted at least ten business days prior to the start of the week/session enrolled. For each week/session enrolled, a $30 charge is withheld per child, per week, regardless of the reason for refund. No refunds will be issued after this time.
- All transfer requests must be submitted in writing to the Camp Clarita office by completing a Change Form no later than the Wednesday prior to the start of the week by 5:00 p.m. and are subject to availability.
- A refund will not be issued for days missed in a week or session and there are no make-up days. Pro-rated refunds are not issued for campers who do not attend field trips and admission tickets are not distributed.
- Camp Clarita’s advance reservation of buses, admission tickets, scheduling of staff, etc. does not enable us to issue refunds after the deadline regardless of the reason for non-attendance. Any refund of camp fees may take up to one week after notification has been received to be processed.
- If you have reserved a week with a non-refundable deposit and the balance has not been paid by the due date, your deposit will be forfeited and your spot made available to others.