Online registration begins Monday, March 15, 2021, at 8:00 a.m. For all online registrations, a Health History Form and Enrollment Agreement must be completed for each participant and received by the Camp Clarita office on the first day of camp.
Option 1: Pay in full at the time of registration. Only option available for Wee Folks and Little Folks Camp.
Option 2: Ranger and Explorer Camp – Participate in the payment plan by paying a $30 non-refundable deposit for each week at the time of registration. The balance will be due two weeks prior to the start of the week. Payee is responsible for signing into their Rec1 account or following the secure link that will be emailed to make the payment by the due date. For step by step instructions on how to make the payment from your Rec1 account, please click on Payment Plan Instructions (PDF).
The balance must be received no later than two weeks prior to the start of the week. If the payment is not received by the due date, the deposit will be forfeited and the spot made available to others. The payment due dates are:
- Week 1: May 31, 2021
- Week 2: June 7, 2021
- Week 3: June 14, 2021
- Week 4: June 21, 2021
- Week 5: June 28, 2021
- Week 6: July 5, 2021
- Week 7: July 12, 2021
- Week 8: July 19, 2021
Option 3: Register weekly for any of the Camp Clarita programs. Registration is based upon availability and must be paid in full. Registration closes the Wednesday prior to the start of the week at 5:00 p.m. NO EXCEPTIONS as we must schedule staff, etc. in advance.
- All requests for refunds must be submitted in writing to the Camp Clarita office by completing the Change Form. Forms can be obtained under “Camp Forms” on the Parents Corner Tab. Change Forms can be submitted to the Camp Clarita Office electronically or email by the deadline. Change Forms must be submitted at least ten business days prior to the start of the week/session enrolled. For each week/session enrolled, a $30 charge is withheld per child, per week. No refunds will be issued after this time.
- All transfer requests must be submitted in writing to the Camp Clarita office by completing a Change Form no later than the Wednesday prior to the start of the week by 5:00 p.m. and are subject to availability.
- A refund will not be issued for days missed in a week or session and there are no make-up days.
- Camp Clarita’s advance scheduling of staff does not enable us to issue refunds after the deadline. Any refund of camp fees may take up to one week after notification has been received to be processed.
- If you have reserved a week with a non-refundable deposit and the balance has not been paid by the due date, your deposit will be forfeited and your spot made available to others.